Personal Data Protection
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Organisation which process data of living individuals within territory of India or foreign companies doing business in India are mandated to adhere to the Personal Data Protection regulations. This involves a host of controls to be implemented within the organisation.
ISAAA Consultants are trained and experienced in Implementing Personal Data Protection measures which includes but not limited to
- Data discovery
- Data Classification
- Impact Assessments
- Implement Controls to endure protection from loss, leakage
- Internal & External Audits
- Certification Services
Data Protection Principles to be adhered to by Organisations / Data Fiduciary
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER SERVICES
Experienced and Senior DPOs are expensive as fulltime resources. Law gives provision for contract engagement for DPO rather than a full time employee.
ISAAA has excellent trained resources as ‘Data Protection Officers’, taking on the responsibility while keeping you in control.
- Takes Accountability of the DPO Role as per the requirements of Law
- Inform, advise, and issue recommendations to management regarding compliance with Privacy Data Protection laws including GDPR, and Company policies and guidelines with respect to data protection & information security.
- Impact assessment across business processes, human capital, regulatory, security, etc. and advisory on design / implement solutions around compliance.
- Identification of business processes and systems that relate to personal data and are deemed in-scope for GDPR/PDP.
- Serve in a leadership role and provide advice and guidance as a privacy consultant to management.
- Represent the organization in dealing with data Protection Commission Officers, including complaints and data breach notifications.
- Provide advisory and implementation assistance of implementing Information Security & Personal Data Protection standards and guide the organization on implementing relevant certifications on Data Protection & Information Security.