LEAD AUDITOR - INFORMATION SECURITY - ISO/IEC 27001:2013
Date From-To: :
Training Type: eLearning
Language : English
Payment Type: Direct Payment
Accreditation : Training by : CPG GLOBA. Certified By : Exemplar Global, USA
CPG is an Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA International) certified training organisation. CPG offers an array of training programs that cover a wide range of management systems standards such as Quality, Health and food Safety, Environment, Information Security etc and related training for auditing skills.
CPG is committed to providing a comprehensive range of training solutions to deliver better learning outcomes worldwide. All courses are competency-based and these certified competencies are recognised globally resulting in greater distinction for your professional development.
- A flexible, modular-style training where you digest and consolidate training information before moving to the next module or stage of training
- A training format that is based on competency-based learning – we evaluate and recognise prior learning and competencies obtained through other training establishments
- Training to quality as an Auditor/Lead Auditor for an additional management system standard in less time.
CPG’s training professionals are selected through a rigorous process. They are not only experts in their fields for both knowledge and hands on industry experience, but are also qualified Lead Auditors in their relevant fields. CPG also offers customised courses to suit the needs of our clients and can also provide noncompetency based in-house training.
What Will Be Achieved
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- The intent and the requirements of each clause and its relationship with organization’s operational information security requirements and legal compliance requirements
- The documentation requirements and gain the ability to analyses the interrelationships among various ISMS documents
- How ISMS planning, policy, objectives and processes are implemented according to the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard and in relation to the context of the organisation; and
- The process of addressing improvements in the organization’s ISMS and verify that identified improvements are effectively managed.
Review Risk Assessment
- Assess the effectiveness of an organization’s information Security Risk assessment (RA) methodologies
- Analyse the controls identified in the Statement of Applicability (SOA) and the controls of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Annex A as they apply to the treatment of risk
- Assess the organization’s operational control, information security RA and the implementation of the risk treatment(RT) plan
- Evaluate RA and RT results to ensure they are appropriately identified within the organization’s SOA
- Assess an organisation’s monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation activities.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and methods of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation.
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the audit, the management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Understand and practice personal behaviors necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client
- Organize and direct audit team members
- Prepare and complete the audit report
- Use remote auditing methods.
Industry specific knowledge and experience is desirable to attend this course.
On successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attainment’, covering the competencies of Exemplar Global-IS, Exemplar Global- AU and Exemplar Global-TL.
This certificate enables successful candidates to apply to Exemplar Global (formally RABQSA International) for certification as a provisional auditor.
Those participants who choose not to submit the assessment will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attendance’.
Who Should Attend this course :
Payment Instructions to participants :
For Payment details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For Queries - call +91 8129314119
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE